Thursday, April 21, 2011

$30 Vintage Pumps


We were feeling a little lucky after the amazing deal we found on the BM's dresses so we headed over to DSW. We were looking for black peep toe pumps. Every wedding I have ever been to, within mintues of dancing, all the women have their heels off. I wanted to make sure my bridesmaids bought something they could last in all night. There were these steve madden satin pumps for $80. They were really cute but they also had a REALLY high stiletto heel. Being the bargain shopper that I am, I headed over to the sale rack. I found black peep toe pumps with a big brooch on them. The heel was thicker and not too high either. They were originally $79.99 marked down to $49.99 and were 40% off. Who says you can never find anything on the sale rack?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment