Friday, May 18, 2012

Love is sweet take a treat

 
 
It would have been perfect to give out golf balls and t's as our party favor since we got married at a golf course but that just wasn't our style. We both LOVE sweets so we decided to have a candy bar. It was a hit especially with the kiddos. 
I got all of the candy from Sweeties. I saved a few bucks going local as opposed to online. Sweeties actually had better deals and more of the color options I was looking for anyway. All of the candy  I chose was white, black, grey, and silver. I bought black shiny coffee bags online. I also bought cirular sticker labels (from Staples) and rectangular place card labels that had silver trim (from Joanns).  I printed the same saying it says in the frame below onto the circular labels and stuck them to the coffee bags.  Then I printed the name of each candy on the place card labels.
 
 I thought a candy bar would be a cheap party favor. HA! Boy was I wrong. After the wedding I added it all up and we spent around $550  on vases ($100 at Wal-Mart), candy ($350), candy scoops ($50), bags, and labels ($50). Well you only get married once, right. It was $$$ well spent.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment